Thursday, December 8, 2016

Fantasy casting for Basketcase (because why not?)

Since I've decided I don't like my first book very much anymore and I am pretty confident it will NEVER make it to the big screen, I've decided to cast it just for shits and giggles.

Olive (Basketcase) - Emma Roberts, because she's really good at playing a headstrong brat and people sometimes mistake her for the British Emma who's cast as Belle in the regular Beauty and the Beast

Adam - Taylor Lautner, because he's worked with Emma Roberts before and the real life "Adam" hated him even though they kinda looked alike. Also, we already know he can play a werewolf.

Jepson - Josh Peck. He'd have to bulk up, but the personalities and facial features are on point. I don't think he'd have hard time playing a gay dude. Also, I love him.

Rose - Saoirse Ronan, because I saw her in How I Live Now and thought... "Fuck, that's Rose."

Scott - Jonathan Taylor Thoms, because he's short, shy, and a little snotty.. I know he doesn't act anymore, but this isn't a real-life cast so I can do whatever I want with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment