Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Queen of Typoes



I’m the queen of typos.


I had this exact sentence typed this way in COASD... for a fucking year

I once had a blog called “Life, The Universe, and the Pursit of Happiness”
I had it up for a month before I realized I had spelled pursuit incorrectly.
Actually… I had logged in with the intention of closing it one day when I realized I had it spelled incorrectly.
So I fixed the spelling… and then I closed the blog forever.
Sumtimes I tyep out mye brian stuffs so fast thet I completly fcuk up halve my wordz.
Somtimes I go bak and look lter and ger teally embarrsed by my typoes.
Somtmes I frget add shorter words like the an to
Somtiems I spell and as an. Sometimes I type an for as or is for if.
Wow. That’s really annoying when it’s done over the top that way.

Sometimes I add to many letters to words. I’de deoesn’t
Sometiems it just gets wierd
Thakns!
Sarhah


*click click lcik* 
Faecbook.com

“You’ve just won an IPAD!”
Yea right… shut up. You’ve just earned yourself a virus scan… Computer…

SS Avast 11.17


I thing its funny. I always entitle my screen shots “SS [specific] mm/dd”
I feel liek I’m naming a boat evry time I do.
#ssfacebook1116

I have no idea where this pist is goig. I’m really just having fun seeing where my typing goies when I igmore my “backspace” key and let the typos be unapolgetically themselves.






No comments:

Post a Comment